Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
28 Aug 2007
Please help me!
I would like to know what should I do cause I had this thing for more than two years now. Developing a sore next to my vegina, it start as a pimple and it ends up like a cold sore that cames out on the mouth when you have flu and it never lasted morethan 7days it will just go away even if I consultant a doc..or not. I consultant doctors and they just give treatment that will take it away, after 2 or 3 months it comes back again. Now Im 5mnths pregnant and it is still hapening Im scared cause what ever it is, is not gonna affect my still born baby. Im staying in Kempton Park will you give advice who can I go and see, Who is near-by.
You don't say what diagnosis was made. It could be herpes and then recurrences will occur. You should have booked with a gynaecologist by now. If you don't know of anyone in your area, your GP can refer you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- Why do lungs ‘wheeze’? Scientists tried to find out
- An obsession with ‘likes’ on social media akin to animals seeking food rewards, new study reports
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- The big picture | ‘The loss of humanity’: South Africa and the Global South’s battle for Covid-19 vaccine justice
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- Mark Gevisser | Covid-19: One year on, and a deepening inequality
- REFLECTION | Covid-19: How the basic education dept weathered the Covid-19 storm
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19408 votes