Ask an expert

28 Aug 2007

Please help me!
I would like to know what should I do cause I had this thing for more than two years now. Developing a sore next to my vegina, it start as a pimple and it ends up like a cold sore that cames out on the mouth when you have flu and it never lasted morethan 7days it will just go away even if I consultant a doc..or not. I consultant doctors and they just give treatment that will take it away, after 2 or 3 months it comes back again. Now Im 5mnths pregnant and it is still hapening Im scared cause what ever it is, is not gonna affect my still born baby. Im staying in Kempton Park will you give advice who can I go and see, Who is near-by.
Answer 362 views

01 Jan 0001

You don't say what diagnosis was made. It could be herpes and then recurrences will occur. You should have booked with a gynaecologist by now. If you don't know of anyone in your area, your GP can refer you.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.