Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
14 Aug 2007
Since i have this condition is there a chance that i will ever have a baby, i have been so worried and depressed ever since my doctor told me about this. i am 30 years of age, never had a baby and this time i was really looking forward to having one, i cannot stop myself from crying everynight thinking why me....please tell me how dangerous this can be for my health in general.
If you are not ovulating, there could be a problem, but not all women with PCOS do not ovulate. You would have to check this. PCOS may be assocaited with insulin resistance, whoich could out you at risk for diabetes. It is important to stick to a diabetic-type diet.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Christo Wiese: Don't blame SA prosecutors for slow pace of 'extremely complicated' Steinhoff probe
- INTERVIEW | Branches or not, we are SA's largest digital bank and we are not done - Capitec CEO
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Former intelligence head Barry Gilder: 'There is a need for young voices in SA'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19426 votes