Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Jan 2006
popping sound - please advise dr
I dont know if you've heard about this but nobody can give me an answer... I've been searching the web looking for answers and came across a forum of woman complaining about the same thing and no one has the answers, please be the first to give us a answer.. We complain about a popping sound sometimes when baby moves from our belly's I am 34 weeks pregnant and have experienced it now for about a week. There are no pain involved but it only happens when baby moves. It sounds like when you pop bubble wrap, or when one of your joints pops when you move it.. it is the most weardest sound. My baby's moving normally and I dont feel it often about every second day. Please could you do some research, I've tried but cant find anything. I am sure you would be able to answer without doing research, please help we are very worried somethings wrong. If it is baby's ligaments could there be something wrong?.. please advise as soon as you can...thanks ...
Possibly the movements of the baby are pressing against the bowel and this produces a sound similar to a 'wind'.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Five a day: Two fruits and three vegetables daily linked to greater life expectancy
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Immune response in some Covid-19 patients different to those in other respiratory viruses - study
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
- 'Mama, I'm going to play' - final words young boy spoke to his mom before drowning
- Move to Level 1 won't move the dial on growth outlook – economists
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19387 votes