Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
26 Sep 2006
Would just like to know - are a woman's pregnancy symptoms the same with every pregnncy, i.e. if you had tender breast with your first pregnancy, will it be the same with the second one? I have been having period-like pains for a week now, without a period......don't even know when it should be - it;s been a bit off and on the last couple of months, andmy breasts are larger. With my previous pregnancy I had milk right from the start, but there isn't any now, I am just wondering now.....I have also been awfully moody and irritable lately - same as last time...... My problem is I am taking medication which I need to stop immediatly if I am pregnant.......any other signs I can look for?
Pregnancy symptoms can differ from pregnancy to pregnancy. If you have missed a period, the only way to know if you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Espresso, Americano, or decaf? Desire for a particular coffee driven by genetic code
- Some people in the US will take the Covid-19 vaccine if they're paid for it – but is this ethical?
- Mkhize's 3rd wave warning: 'He knows we will end up with trauma and suffering again'
- Steinhoff vows to 'vigorously defend' settlement proposal in wake of liquidation bid
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
- Phahlane birthday bash saga: Court orders minister, two others to pay over officers arrested in 2011
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20285 votes