Ask an expert

18 Sep 2007

Pregnant want to be
I am 36 years old would like to fall pregnant again, trying for a girl, I have two boys and rally would like a girl, my husbands sperm count is to low, he used staminigro for it for a month now but nothing happend would really like to fall pregnant before I am 40 please help
Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001

If your husband has a low sperm count, you will probably need help to conceive. You should see a fertility expert.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19295 votes