Ask an expert

20 Jan 2006

Problems with partner

I am a 22 year old mom. I am engaged.
2 Weeks before my period, when we have intercourse he will say to me that I am worn out. He blames me for sleeping around, which I do not do.
What he actually means is that I am not thight any more after having his child.
They say that you get these bals from the Adult shops which you insert and that will help you to excersize the mucsles, is this true. What do you call "these balls".
Can you heelp me on this situation.

Please help a.s.a.p.

Thank you very much.
Answer 272 views

01 Jan 0001

The balls are called Benwa balls. You can also get pelvic muscle exercisers from pharmacies.
Also try 'knyping' as though you were stopping passing urine in midstream. Do this about 50 times a day.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes