Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
16 Mar 2010
pyn in blaas en moet aanhou toilet toe gaan
Ek ondervind die pyn in my blaas vir die afgelope 2weke nou, ekt vir my by die apteek citrosoda gekry en die pyn was weg maar nou moet ek meer as gereeld ''n draai stap en dan pyn dit as ek moet urineer, maar hoekom? Wat veroorsaak die pyn en die aanhou toilet toe gaan, en dan voel dit soos ''n groot nood en dan was dit nie eens so groot nie!
It sounds like a bladder infection. You may need antibiotics. You should see your doctor.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Obesity linked to increased in-hospital mortality in Covid-19 patients, especially men
- Anxiety around illness in childhood and adolescence can become chronic
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Humble rooibos is now a superfood, and SA could be cashing in
- Who is Prince Misuzulu?
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule suspension: Cue the battle of the ANC branches
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20257 votes