Ask an expert

04 Feb 2010

Pyn in vagina
Dokter, ek het ' n knyp pyn in vagina. Ek het die mirena in gehad maar toe ek hom wil laat uithaal kry hulle hom nie. Maar iets maak my seer. Kan u dalk vir my raad gee. Dit raak nou baie erger as ek en my man omgang het.
Answer 5,707 views

01 Jan 0001

I ca't tell what this is without an examination. You should see your gynaecologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.