Ask an expert

27 Jan 2006

in my early twenties not sexually active but i get these rashes that are itchy and painful around the genitals
Answer 349 views

01 Jan 0001

I cannot tell what this is without examining you. You wilol have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.