Ask an expert

07 Oct 2008

Sexual Bleeding
Hi I am 22 years old and I have been very panicked about being pregnant as I have had intercourse for the first time about 3 months ago! I have received my period but its Irregular and I noticed that when I become aroused and when I discharge, I tend to bleed for a few days...Is that supposed to happen? Should I go see a gyney?
Answer 393 views

01 Jan 0001

This is not normal. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.