Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Oct 2006
Shy about my anatomy after birth
I am a young single mom (26) but I am terribly shy because my "lips" have stretched since I had natural birth 4.5 years ago because they are so wrinkley and unnatractive now, they even hang about 1.5 cm? Would my vagina have changed in time regardless if I had given birth or not (for my age I am sure I look awful)? I am so self conscious now and I don't enjoy sex all the time anymore because I don't want my new fiance to see me naked. It's really affecting my life negatively and I need to sort it out. My sons father was very rude to me about it and made me terribly self conscious. Maybe I don't look that bad down there, I know he enjoyed breaking me down about stupd things but one thing is for sure and that is that it looks very different to when I was 21 before I gave birth. What do you think my new fiance thinks?
I hope that the other respondents have helped.
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Obesity linked to increased in-hospital mortality in Covid-19 patients, especially men
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Humble rooibos is now a superfood, and SA could be cashing in
- Ofentse Mokwena | Recommendations to fix the transport industry are too little, too late
- Who is Prince Misuzulu?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20264 votes