Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
21 Aug 2007
SIGNS OF PREGNANCY
I last had my period 9 days ago. I have been on the pill for the past three years and beginning august I stopped taking them and then I got my period when i was not suppose too and it ended on the 12 august. I have been going through a very stressful time so I have not been eating too well but I keep feeling flutters in the lower part and my tummy has been a bit wierd. is it possible for me to be pregnant even though I have explained the above. how early can one tell when they are pregnant.
No, pregnancy is unlikely. You are probably experiencing your body adjusting to being off the Pill.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Do children and teens need to be vaccinated to get the Covid-19 pandemic under control?
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Prof Shabir Madhi 'mortified' at decision on AstraZeneca vaccine, says it might expire
- Splitting up the pot: Steinhoff offers 5.5% payout to market purchase claimants to settle
- Glencore 'used relationship' with Ramaphosa to 'extort' Eskom, former CEO Brian Molefe claims
- Meet SA's youngest doctor, Thakgalo Thibela, 21
- Karyn Maughan | 'Our hands are tied' - JSC after calls for Hlophe's suspension over Bongo acquittal
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes