Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Oct 2008
Sist op eierstokke
Ek het 16 maande gelede ' n histerektomie gehad. Vir die afgelope paar weke het ek baie ongemak gehad ... pyn in my lieste en ' n lamheid in my bene ... seergekry as ek gaan sit op ' n stoel ens. Ek was gister by my ginekoloog en hy het gesien dat daar op elke eierstok ' n sist van ongeveer 4 - 5 cm is. Hy het vir my pille gegee en ons hoop die sists verdwyn binne ' n paar dae, anders wil hy ' n klein operasie doen om dit te verwyder. Wat is die kans dat dit weer sal vorm en dat ek altyd daarmee sal sukkel? Ek is 41 jaar oud. Enige advies? Baie dankie dokter!
Unfortunately these cysts can form while you are still ovulating. The best bet would be to try to get rid of them with medication at this stage.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Covid-19: Men create more antibodies after asymptomatic infections and keep them for longer – new research
- Striking SAA pilots could have had almost R1bn now if they agreed to settle, leaked doc shows
- Storm in a teacup? Rooibos farmers fear the worst as they await price fate
- ANC deputy chief whip called a “fool” by EFF MPL
- There’s 'nothing special' about it: JSC feels 'no pressure' to finalise John Hlophe matter
- Will the ANCYL's new task team be able to fix the youth wing?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes