Ask an expert

14 Aug 2007

Reffering to answer of how much will sterilization will cost -- It was said between R5000 to R8000 where can one go for this procedure ; I did the procedure 7 years ago ; now i need to have concieve again . please aqdvise if it will be possicle
Answer 307 views

01 Jan 0001

You should go to a gynaecologist. Remember that the successrate is low even after a reversal.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.