Ask an expert

07 Feb 2006

suffering with pain -pls help
Hi. Im 26 yrs , Ive been experiencing severe pain for the last 5 days in my uterus. Ive been taking a pil (Synflex) its an anti-inflamatory & helps pain. It hasnt really helped at all. i will have a relief for an hr and then its back and very sore . Its usually helps me wonderfully for my endometriosis. I have a history of it. had a lap done to remove a cyst on my left ovary and scraping of the endo a year ago. ever since ive been suffering with pain day in and day out.
but now this pain im getting worse.
My dr is in Durban & ive recently i got married & moved to brits and working in centurion & dont know any drs around. Ive seen my dr about 3 weeks ago. he did a pap smear and a scan. the papsmear was clear. however he has found a cyst again on my right ovary. the pain now feels terrible which started a few days ago,
I really desperately need to see a dr to find whats causin this pain without having to go to durban.
can someone pls help me with some referrals of drs names in around these areas to see me, All the ones ives tried needs appointments, and if i have an infection i need to see one asap to avoid more damage to my body. pls help me!
Answer 311 views

01 Jan 0001

It sounds liek the cyst may be rupturing. I can't help you with referrals in your area, but you could go to the emergency unit of the hospital in your area.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.