Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Sep 2011
swelling around womb
i recently had abnormal period paind while my flow was very light and had pains on my right ovary.the gaena said i have swelling around my womb bt nothing serious and im booked to come back for papsmear late this month...my question is with all this ovary problem and now my womb,what are my chances of conceiving naturally?im 23 years old,neva used contraceptive before.in february i did an operation to remove cyst from my left ovary and clean my womb but so far i havent seen any changes.
You would need specific tests to see if you are able to conceive.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Covid-19: The latest science and developments on vaccines
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Wandile Sihlobo | Africa is not a good maize export market right now - here's why
- The novelty of Covid-19: Will it force insurers to hike prices or treat survivors differently?
- EXPLAINER | Chief Justice, SARS and NPA: A timeline of unsolved burglaries
- German court still assessing Markus Jooste's likelihood of conviction before main trial starts
- R250m available for Covid-19 vaccine 'no-fault compensation' fund - Mkhize
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19997 votes