Ask an expert

28 Nov 2011

since i had my first baby in 2006 i haven''t been confident with my sexual performance.i have too much fluid coming from my vagina during the intercourse and it feels like my vagina have stretched ''wider'' and it makes it very difficult to engage in sexual contact with other men as i broke up with my baby''s father. are there any safe vaginal tightening creams or treatment or anything to reduce the fluid during intercourse.

Answer 281 views

01 Jan 0001

No there are not. This is a normal sign that you are aroused. It is supposed to happen.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.