Ask an expert

16 Sep 2006

totally stumped
Hi Doc, i wonder if you could help my girlfriend and i.
While we were getting intimate a few weeks ago i felt a hard scab like substance inside my girlsfriends vigina, it is quite far back, very close to the entrance to the womb, the cirvix but i stand to be corrected, the anomily feels like a hard scab like thing, it is about a centimeter in length. She recently went onto the juliette pill and i wonder if this could not be a possible side effect of the pill, we both read the pamphlett that came with the pill and one thing it said is that this particular pill reduces the viscosity of the mucas memberane.

She has no discomfort or pain, her periods are regular and normal. The only abnormal things that have happened is recently she had a blood discharge after we made love a few weeks ago, and she has a white creamy like discarge after we make love, i believe this is my semen coming out after i have ejaculated inside of her and it is not a yellow like discharge and it smells like my semen.

I have discussed he matter with her and we will be going to a doctor this week to examine what is going on, but please could you help me in trying to give her some answers as to what is happening

Thanks Doc,
From a totally stumped but totally supportive boyfriend.
Answer 375 views

01 Jan 0001

I'm afraid I can't tell what the 'scab' is without an examination. Wait and see what her doctor says.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.