Ask an expert

02 Apr 2004

I am currently in the UK and only set to return to SA end of next year. I have been on Triphasil for 11 years now and am so scared to change to another pill just for a year. Is there any way that I can get it from SA to the UK for a year? I am afraid of the complications involved in changing a pill. Please help!!
Answer 363 views

01 Jan 0001

There will be a similar pill in the UK by a different name. Take one of your Triphasil packets to the pharmacy so that they can see the constituents and give you their equivalent.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20294 votes