Ask an expert

10 May 2004

vaginal itchiness
for the past three months I've hade a problem of an itchy vaginal discharge.I've been to the doctor who gave me some cream and pills to use,also tried over the counter creams

Plis Help
Answer 310 views

01 Jan 0001

Ask your doctor to take a swab to see what kind of infection this is. This will tell how it should be treated.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20283 votes