Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Oct 2006
I've got a very foul smell and a lump on the opening of the vagina. I got treatment before for the same problem but the only now is that the lump has double in size. The Doc gave me treatment again and said that i shouldn't worry about lump but I can't. I've heard of wrong diagnose before. What if is cancer. it's a little painful and the smell is worse that before. My fiance and I are using condoms. Please help.
I can't really tell without examining you what the lump is, but it sounds like a possible abscess of the gland in that area. If this is the case, it may be necessary to drain it.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- Are chemicals shrinking your penis and depleting your sperm? Here’s what the evidence really says
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- ‘We have to be alert, not alarmed’ says KRISP director about B.1.617 variant identified in India
- High doses of vitamin D have no effect on severe Covid infection - study
- THE ESKOM FILES | Flashy Eskom exec 'still owes us about a million bucks' says Pretoria builder
- US support on Covid-19 vaccine patents: This is how it happened
- SATURDAY PROFILE | From South Sudan to SA: One man's journey from being called a spy to becoming a doctor
- Late interim leader’s son Misuzulu named Zulu king
- Did 'Vermeulen 4 Vunipola 0' influence Lions' selection shock?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20217 votes