Ask an expert

02 Apr 2004


Please advise on the cure or what to do in the case of Vestibulitis, we have checked and found that my wife might have this, as all the signs and symtems are there.
We would appreciate all the help we can get, as this is really a problem, and i want my wife to enjoy a normal sex life.

Best regards

ps.. would like to take this further by e-mail if possible
Answer 292 views

01 Jan 0001

I cannot reply to private e-mail addresses. Vestibulitis is an unusual diagnosis. I would suggest that your wife sees gynaecologist to examine her and establish a diagnosis. You cannot make a definite diagnosis just on symptoms without an examination.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9474 votes
68% - 20305 votes