Ask an expert

26 Jan 2006

pain under left breast on ribs
i was at a doctor and i went for ct scan they say i've got to much calseam on my ribs and that it has to be romoved now i wane know how do they do that and is it a big operation beacause i'm scared and i need advice.i'm only 22
Answer 350 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

Dear Mickey
Please get a second opinion on this. You provide too little information for me to make a suggestion or comment. I do think that you should go to a physician for a second opinion.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19322 votes