Ask an expert

18 Jan 2006

Where to find?
Please help me trace Dr. Malebo SM, orthopaedic surgeon
Answer 328 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

Dear Tsitso
Please phone the Orthopaedic Society in Johannesburg to help you with this.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19306 votes