Ask an expert

10 Mar 2010

AIR in ear
I have continuous air in my ear... like what you would experience in airplane. What can I do, it''s happening too often. What medication or should I consult a ENT specialist.

Answer 365 views
Hearing management
Hearing Care

01 Jan 0001

Dear Shards

It would probably be best to consult with an ENT specialist and make sure that you have ruled out all medical possibilties. It would also be advisable to see an Audiologist after you have been to the ENT, for a full hearing and middle ear functioning evaluation.

Please feel free to let me know if you need any further information or a referral to someone in you area. (

Kind regards
Izabelle Pieterse
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.