Ask an expert

04 Oct 2011

Ear Ache
I sometimes get earache in my right ear. Can it be sinus related and what can I use to releive the pain please
Thank you
Answer 227 views
Hearing management
Hearing Care

01 Jan 0001

Hi Mary!

It is imperative that you visit a general practitioner, physician or Ear Nose and Throat {ENT} specialist for a consultation; so that the cause of the presenting symptom may be ascertained and appropriately managed, thereby focusing on relieving your presenting symptoms and monitoring or investigating further if required.

Kind regards...
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19965 votes