Ask an expert

19 Jan 2006

ENT specialist
Could you please refer me to a good ENT specialist in the northern suburbs of Cape Town? I live in Durbanville and work in Bellville.
Answer 1,141 views
Hearing management
Hearing care

01 Jan 0001

Dear Marita

Please e-mail me at and i will gladly refer you to someone in that area. I can't give out contact detail on this website. When you write me the e-mail, please include the problem so that i can try to refer you to someone that deals with that particular problem on a regular basis.

Hope to hear from you soon

Kind regards
Izabelle Pieterse
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.