Ask an expert

14 Oct 2008

Chair quality
Dear doc m I do office work on the computer. Recently I had back pain, and the phsiotherapist advised them about a new type of chair. They insist that their chairs are approved.

What can I do?
Answer 384 views
Workplace health expert
workplace health expert

01 Jan 0001

Approved by whom? Ask your Health & Safety Rep to investigate, bring in a reputable office supplier ( all with the employers agreement and cooperation) and then ask the employer to review the situation as indicated.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.