Ask an expert

24 Aug 2011

I am a 21 yr old who sustained Erb''s palsy with birth. My arm isn''t in the worse condition and I''ve had extensive physio treatment, but I am looking for a surgeon who I can see about future surgery. I can''t seem to find one in SA that specialises in Erb''s Palsy. I would be much obliged if I could be refered to someone. Thank You
Answer 1,254 views
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

01 Jan 0001

You would not find a surgeon specialising in Erb's palsy but the correct one would be a shoulder specialist - depending in what part of South Africa you are we could advise you. Look at my website and you can post more questions there:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20001 votes