Ask an expert

01 Sep 2011

Foot / ankle
Could you please give me the name of the very best orhopaedic surgeon that specialize in foot and anckle - situated in the Western Cape in Somerset West.
Answer 3,329 views
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

01 Jan 0001

Dear Pieterl

The best one I know of in the Western Cape is dr Craig Hastings in Cape Town, do not know if there is really anyone in Somerset West
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes