Ask an expert

02 Nov 2011

I would like to make an appointment to bring my son, he has a hip problem it is dislocated, please help doctor he is 13 years old and he is a cp child.
Answer 379 views
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

01 Jan 0001

Dear Thulile,
the correct person to see is a pediatric orthopedic surgeon - they deal with Congenital hip dysplasia which your son is suffering from . It depends where you stay and then to see the nearest such specialist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20025 votes