Ask an expert

15 Mar 2010

Specialist details

Please can you assist with the name of a specialist in the West Rand Area that can assist with the nerves and muscles in my ankle?

Thanks in advance
Answer 378 views
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum
Orthopaedic Specialist Forum

01 Jan 0001

Dear Joanne,

I am sorry but i don't know the names of the doctors in that area - the best person to ask is your GP to find out the name of the closest foot and ankle surgeon in your area

Dr de Beer
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20294 votes