Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
06 Jan 2011
Pain in the ball of foot
I have realised that e verytime I need to wee, I start feeling a sharp pain in the ball of my left foot. The pain gets worse when I have to release the wee. I don''t know which specialist to go see because I don''t know if it''s my foot or bladder/kidney problem. please help
Hello Dinah, Please consult with your GP asap for appropriate referal
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- National state of disaster: How the ANC plans to end load shedding by year's end
- ANC NEC co-opts Ramaphosa's parliamentary counsellor and former eThekwini mayor
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Suspect, 20, arrested for murder after 'severely assaulted' body found on farm
- Stadium footage is admissible in Malema's firearm discharge trial, court rules
- THE ESKOM FILES | Here is the invoice Hitachi paid to ANC's Chancellor House for Kusile contract
- Load shedding: 'We'll give Eskom all the help it needs,' says Ramaphosa's delivery czar
- Zuma praises Fraser for saving his life, tells ConCourt he 'faced death itself in prison'
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | By all means, implement a state of disaster. But ensure there is trust
- Carol Paton | ANC's deluded state of disaster idea won't move the needle
- 'We did all we could': Unpacking SA star's failed fitness test as World Cup dream shattered
Find your matric results here
search by using your examination number
What are your thoughts on the possibility of having permanent Stage 2 or 3 load shedding?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'll take that over constant schedule changes
13% - 1077 votes
Why are we normalising Eskom’s mess?
72% - 5992 votes
I've already found alternative ways of powering my home/business
15% - 1260 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Teachers adopt little boy who's had multiple amputations: 'It's been the most...
Public park in Brackenfell transformed into community vegetable garden
Young sisters donate their long, shiny locks to help cancer patients
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH | What unnecessary expense is holding you back from going on that dream...
WATCH | Ahead of the Curve: Banking and e-Commerce in a digital world
SA’s favourite hotspots level up into ‘awesome spaces’ with free wifi and chilling...
Enjoy the High Rise Chilla - the cocktail of the summer - at a new ‘Access...