Ask an expert

02 Mar 2010

Good Day can you please advise me where I can take my son for a ADHD test. I have read articles and he has all the symtoms but want to make 100% sure. I live in the Johannesburg, East Rand
Answer 389 views
childhood diseases

01 Jan 0001

Phone the national office of the ADHD association of SA and ask for advice. Phone no. 012 9970256 or 012 9970257
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.