Ask an expert

19 Sep 2008

Child psychologist required
i am a divorced mother with 2 kids. my 6 year old son has started displaying extremly naughty behaviour in the last 2 months! today he went ot school and told his teacher that someone had come in to the house and killed his sister!!

i have just moved to Pretoria and am thinking that i urgently need to take him to a child psychologist. please assist with any info that may prove helpful!!

Distressed mother!!
Answer 352 views
childhood diseases

01 Jan 0001

I do not have the name of a child psychologist in your area. Please ask your GP or paediatrician.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19962 votes