Ask an expert

20 Aug 2007

My son went for circumcision at few months of age, he is nearly two and it looks horrible. Its also only half a job. we have heard of laser circumcision that will leaveminimal scarring. Any suggestions? Can u refer us to someone in Cape Town that can repair this poor job, we have argued with the doctor who did it originally and do not wish to go back to him
Answer 1,911 views
childhood diseases

01 Jan 0001

The best person to see is a paeditric urologist. I can recommend Dr Larry Jee at the Vincent Pallotti Medical Centre.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.