Ask an expert

19 Sep 2011

formula suppliment

my son just turned a year old. he has been feeding on S26 formula. i have now given him the number 3 and he hates it. he refuses to drink it. i would like to know what can i give him to sustain his milk intake. is he old enough to come off formula completely?

Answer 374 views
childhood diseases

01 Jan 0001

Your son is certainly old enough to change him to a growth formula such as Nido. Other possibilities are Parmalat First Growth milk or he could simply go onto ordinary full cream cow's milk now.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19997 votes