Ask an expert

09 Oct 2008

My 8 year old son suffers from very bad hayfever

what is the best medication that I can use for him that will definitely work as I am giving him the allergex but does not seem to help
and if I use nasal spray which is the best one that he won' t mind using

please help
Answer 357 views
childhood diseases

01 Jan 0001

The best nasal spray is called Nasonex, but you will nned a prescription for this. The best antihistamine is either Deselex syrup or Zyrtec syrup.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes