Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
04 Jan 2005
insekbyte ontaard in blasies en vorm sere
Die sere juk verskriklik. Ek het al baie produkte gebruik maar niks help nie. Moet ek my kind na 'n vel spesialis toe neem? Verskillende dokters gee verskillende diagnosis en behandeling maar dit werk nie. Ek is al raadop.
Die algemeenste rede vir wat u beskryf is 'n tipe allergiese reaksie teen 'n verskeidenheid insekbyte, bekend as "papulêre urtikarie". Daar is nie veel wat 'n mens hieraan kan doen, buiten om die insekbyte te voorkom (bv. gebruik 'n muskietnet in die somer) en andersins simptomatiese verligting te verskaf deur 'n anti-histamien of steroid salf aan te wend nie. Dit is belangrik om te voorkom dat kinders dit krap en dit dan geinfekteer word, maar ek besef dit is soms moeilik. Indien u kind enige ander simptome toon of siek is hiermee saam, moet dit evalueer word.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- REVEALED | The South African couple who worked for American sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Phalatse booted out as Joburg mayor
- WATCH | Taxi driver held for allegedly smashing motorist's car windows in Cape Town
- WRAP | Ex-Free State agriculture boss slams state witness as a liar, says he pushed for Nulane payment
- Day of high drama in Joburg council as Mpho Phalatse voted out as mayor
- Inside the collapse of Joburg coalition talks that led to Mpho Phalatse's ousting
- Meghan Cremer's killing remains a mystery: How the wheels came off the State’s case
- Steven Gruzd | SA adamant it is agnostic on Russia-Ukraine war but it's behaviour reveals otherwise
- Smaller-than-expected rate hike: Good news is bad news
- In good Kompany: How SA football's brightest star Lyle Foster landed dream English transfer
Find your matric results here
search by using your examination number
What are your thoughts on the possibility of having permanent Stage 2 or 3 load shedding?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'll take that over constant schedule changes
13% - 387 votes
Why are we normalising Eskom’s mess?
73% - 2190 votes
I've already found alternative ways of powering my home/business
15% - 439 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Stripe action: Western Cape wine estate celebrates birth of quagga-like zebra
Cape Town streets set to burst into colour as revered carnival makes a return
Wheel good: this Pretoria animal lover has changed the lives of disabled animals
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH | What unnecessary expense is holding you back from going on that dream...
WATCH | Ahead of the Curve: Banking and e-Commerce in a digital world
SA’s favourite hotspots level up into ‘awesome spaces’ with free wifi and chilling...
Enjoy the High Rise Chilla - the cocktail of the summer - at a new ‘Access...