Ask an expert

10 Apr 2004

lump on penis
My 3 yr old son has a "watery" lump on his penis. it doesnt hurt and if you touch it it moves.
do you have any idea what it could be and what I should do about it?

thanks very much
Answer 346 views
childhood diseases

01 Jan 0001

If this has been present for a long time it is probably a type of sist, or if of recent onset it may be due to trauma. If the lump perists or enlarges it must be evaluated.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.