Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
30 Oct 2006
my 3 yr old has lyms in her neck and at the back of her neck and it doesnt seem to go away please let me know what is the caurse of them.
These are lymph nodes which are enlarged.The usual cause is a scalp infection or recent ear infection. Sometimes no cause is found. If the glands are very large then it is best for your daughter to be seen by her doctor.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets underway countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Covid-19: Govt scrambles as third wave looms
- Serjeant at the Bar | The JSC should not claim it can preserve the legitimacy of the judicial system
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes