Ask an expert

17 Apr 2004

child 3yrs have a craniopharyngion need expert help or best referal hospital or doctor best treatment avalible
Answer 358 views
childhood diseases

01 Jan 0001

I am not sure if you refer to a craniopharyngioma. This is a very serious condition and it treatment will require long term expert follow-up. It is best taken care of at your nearest academic hospital that offers oncology and endocrinology services. You should discuss the best options with the doctor who made the diagnosis.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.