Ask an expert

30 Aug 2007

Paed specialising in allergy ??
Do you perhaps know of a paediatrician specialising in allergies in the Randburg/Sandton area ??
Answer 309 views
childhood diseases

01 Jan 0001

I only know of Dr Martin Davies. I am not sure how close his practice is to your area. His number will be in your phone book.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19326 votes