Ask an expert

19 Oct 2011

re post 590: allergy or not
thank you for your response. I''ve been on the net and kind seem to find a paediatric ophthalmologist, is there one you can let me know of in the johannesburg area.
Answer 179 views
childhood diseases

01 Jan 0001

Please ask your paediatrician to give you the name of the paediatric ophthalmologist closest to where you live.I am sorry but I do not have the names of these specialists in Johannesburg.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19971 votes