Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Nov 2008
shaking for 2min while she' s sleeping
hallo all! loving mom' s
i need your help please> medical is up already!!!! my litlle angel was 18mnts when she fits of high fever. she had her tonsils removed ,gromits allin one. shes all fine now at 2yrs old. shes shakes in the night while she sleeping its very scary (the whole body shake) for almost 5 sec. not every nignt but most of the time. did some of your mom' s expierence this with your little one!
please help i' am worried ! thanks for reading!!!
enjoy your day!
Addressed to 'all loving mom's 'and not to the paediatrician.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
- Going electric? Infrastructure and technology hurdles must be overcome first - Toyota SA boss
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9430 votes
68% - 19924 votes