Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Apr 2003
To young to pears ears?
My daughter is 3 years old and wants to have earrings. Is she to young to have it done? What is a right age?
Ther is no age limit medically speaking, to have your ears pierced, as long as it is done in a professional way with very close observation for signs of infection. However, it may be prudent to wait until your child can truly make an informed decision for herself.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Espresso, Americano, or decaf? Desire for a particular coffee driven by genetic code
- Some people in the US will take the Covid-19 vaccine if they're paid for it – but is this ethical?
- Mkhize's 3rd wave warning: 'He knows we will end up with trauma and suffering again'
- Steinhoff vows to 'vigorously defend' settlement proposal in wake of liquidation bid
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
- Phahlane birthday bash saga: Court orders minister, two others to pay over officers arrested in 2011
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20285 votes