Ask an expert

07 Jun 2004

I've got a very painfull ball (nut) and there is nothing that hitted me. I can also feel that both of them are at the right place. This had happened before and the doctor gave me infection pills. Would you be so kind and tell me which pills should I go and get at the chemist.
Answer 320 views

01 Jan 0001

All that I could recommend would be symptomatic treatment: a painkiller - Anything from Myprodol to aleve. If it is an infection, like the last time, you'll have to go see the doc again.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20230 votes