Ask an expert

12 Aug 2011

Liquid Bandage
Good Morning
I was watching " The Doctors"  yesterday and they spoke about a product called liquid bandage, for minor cuts, scratches and acne.
Is this product or a similar product available in South Africa and if so what is it called?

Thank you for your assistance
Answer 2,409 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi becca

This is not commonly available in SA, but I have seen a product called 2nd Skin in a few of the larger pharmacies. Ask around.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20004 votes