Ask an expert

02 Feb 2010

pleasewhat best medicine for piles am using ice and preparation h i dnt want to go for surgery i cant afford it
Answer 425 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi P

Try getting some ANUGESIG from your pharmacy. Your doctor can also prescribed a product such a SCHERIPROCT which may make a big difference.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.