Ask an expert

22 Jan 2010

Who prescribes this. A Doctor, Neurologist or Dermatologist. I asked my Doctor to prescribe this for me, and he says he does not know about this pill, and I must go to a neurologist. Please help.
Answer 295 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi C

The fact that your doc does not know this is worrying. Many GP's prescribe Propecia, and getting a prescription from another GP should be no problem.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.